To people living in Long Island NY, Rybstein Medical is more than just the top Primary Care Doctor in all of West Babylon, Long Island. Whether you’re in need of Cardiac Testing in Long Island NY, a new Internal Medicine Specialist in Long Island NY, Vascular Disease Testing in Long Island NY, or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Long Island NY, Rybstein Medical is the absolute best throughout all of West Babylon, Long Island, New York. Our patients receive the care modern medicine has to offer. Though, what if you’re not close enough to us to choose Rybstein Medical? Thankfully, we have some healthy advice that may help you out!
Did You Know?
From Healthline, ‘It’s possible to have a broken heart. It’s called broken heart syndrome and can have similar symptoms as a heart attack. The difference is that a heart attack is from heart disease and broken heart syndrome is caused by a rush of stress hormones from an emotional or physical stress event.”
Facts like that are why keeping your mind and body healthy is so important. The average heart is the size of a fist in an adult and beats about 115,000 times each day. That’s a lot of work that goes into keeping your heart healthy, and we have some heart-healthy tips to help keep you moving:
- Laughing is good for your heart and reduces stress. But it also gives a boost to your immune system as well!
- Exercising isn’t just for weight loss. In fact, exercising forces your heart to work a bit harder during your workout, which in turn increases muscle mass and improves your cardio. A healthier body allows your heart to function better during times of stress.
- Eating right for YOU is just as important as eating HEALTHY (sometimes). If you don’t like kale, don’t eat kale. You can find healthier versions or alternatives to the foods you love (don’t potato chips, but try veggie straws/chips instead). Moderation is also a key to staying healthier. Don’t eat pizza or burgers five times a week, try enjoying them once a week instead. The smallest changes can sometimes make the biggest difference.
- Drinking red wine before bed is good for your heart. Yes, you read that right! Drinking a glass of red wine before bed can be good for your heart. According to studies and information gathered from CW-Spirits, “red wine helps lower your risk of heart disease and stroke. This is due to the tannins in red wine that gives it that red color. Red wine also contains procyanidins, which is known for protecting against heart disease.”
- Going for long walks, hiking, biking, or camping is great for you beyond just staying active. Think about it, “when you’re moving, your body is working,” right? So, it goes without saying, that going for a long walk every now and then, hiking, biking or camping can be extremely beneficial to your heart as well. Whether it’s fresh air, a healthier body, or even the change of scenery that may help relieve some stress. Going outside can often-times be the most beneficial thing a person can do for their health.
Looking For A Quality Primary Care Doctor In West Babylon, Long Island?
Rybstein Medical offers the best Primary Care Physicians West Babylon, and all of Long Island has to offer! Whether you’re in need of Cardiac Testing in Long Island NY, a new Internal Medicine Specialist in Long Island NY, Vascular Disease Testing in Long Island NY, or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Long Island NY, Rybstein Medical is the absolute best around. Our Primary Care Physicians are specially trained to prevent, diagnose, and treat a wide variety of illnesses or diseases affecting adults. If you are in need of a Primary Care Doctor in West Babylon, Long Island NY? Call us today at (631) 991-8787